EXSEDE® SPM-N is produced with SBS synthetic rubber, high-quality road asphalt, and tackifier as the base material, polyester (PET) film, polyethylene (PE) film, aluminum foil, or silicon-coated isolation film as the upper material, and silicon-coated isolation film as the anti-sticking layer on the lower surface.
1000 / 2000
● Cold construction free from open fire and binding material for high cost performance;
● Outstanding adhesive performance to assure the integrity of waterproof layer;
● High tensile performance, excellent shearing and strain performance;
● Outstanding low temperature performance.
Tension (N/50mm) ≥
Elongation at Max Tension (%) ≥
Asphalt Breaking Elongation (%) ≥
Phenomenon at Tension
Asphalt coating is not separated from film before breaking in tension test
Nail Tearing Strength (N) ≥
Sliding no more than 2mm at 70°C
Low Temperature Flexibility (℃)
0.2MPa, 120min, impermeable
● Waterproofing for non-exposed roof and underground structure;
● Waterproofing for water channel, swimming pool, and other municipal projects;
● Waterproofing for open-cut metro projects, etc.
● Especially applicable to waterproofing works open fire;
● Outstanding low temperature performance for application in cold regions.