Biogo-D is double-component chemical reaction curing waterproof coating, with isocyanate-blocked pre-polymer (poly-condensed with polyether and isocyanate) as Component A and colored liquid (comprised of plasticizer, curing agent, thickening agent, coagulant, and filler) as Component B. In construction, the two components are mixed in certain proportion, and evenly painted on the surface of waterproof base, so as to form rubber elastic film upon cross-linking and solidification under normal temperature.
● Form dense film, no bubble or pore;
● Strong adhesive strength with concrete, wood, metal, and ceramic material;
● Flame-free construction: simply by mixing the two components;
● No coal tar or other harmful substance;
● Film is formed through chemical reaction, which is able to withstand water, corrosion, mildew, and low temperature, with strong water imperviousness;
The product may be applied in waterproof works for non-exposed roofing, underground structure, bath room, kitchen, balcony, water pool, parking area, etc. It is also applicable to waterproof treatment for positions with complicated structures and pipes.
Solid Content (%) ≥
Dry Time (h)
Tensile Strength (MPa) ≥
Breaking Elongation (%) ≥
Impermeability (0.3Mpa, 30min)
Impermeable at 0.3MPa for 120min
Low-temperature Flexural Endurance
-35℃, no fissure
Adhesive Strength on Humid Surface a (MPa) ≥
a. Only applicable to humid base surface of basement works.
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products,please leave a message,and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org