EXSEDE® SPM-Y is produced with filament polyester felt as the reinforcement, tackified polymer modified bitumen as the dip-coating material, polyethylene (PE) film, aluminum foil, or isolation film as the upper material, and silicon-coated isolation film as the anti-sticking layer on the lower surface.
● Cold construction free from open fire and binding material, energy-saving, environment friendly, low carbon, and high cost performance;
● Outstanding adhesive performance with base course to avoid channeling;
● Self-healing feature: adhesive joint has service life as long as that of membrane;
● High tensile strength and elongation, puncture resistant, and anti-corrosion performance;
● Outstanding low temperature performance;
● Larger width to save material and to improve construction convenience.
Soluble Content / (g/m2) ≥
Tension / (N/50mm) ≥
Elongation at Max Tension (%) ≥
70°C, no sliding, flowing, or dropping
Low Temperature Flexibility (℃)
0.3MPa, 120min, impermeable
● Waterproofing for non-exposed roof and underground structure;
● Waterproofing for water channel, swimming pool, and other municipal projects;
● Waterproofing for open-cut metro projects, etc.
● Especially applicable to waterproofing works open fire;
● Outstanding low temperature performance for application in cold regions.